Random depressing thought

       
Some day’s I wake up and think that I have my shit together . Those are the days when I feel great and positive about every possible thing even with the situation in Syria. I literally feel like I’m walking on sunshine and life is a rainbow and am about to slide down and land on the pot of gold. God bless those days because they help me keep the little that is left of my sanity.
There are other days when I just feel like I am not even sure what my purpose in life is.Those are the days when I have to have a conversation with myself in the mirror and literally have a heart to heart talk with myself. All of a sudden ,it seems like nothing is going how I need it to be. Those are the days I just wish I could just email heaven and they can let me know exactly what I am supposed to achieve in this life.
There other days when I just sit and wonder how futile life really is.Think about it. You get born ,go to school after school you get a job and you spend your life just looking for happiness and fulfilment.How you chose to get those is solely up to you. The thing about happiness is that it is never permanent or assured ,it evaporates so fast .
Even when you work hard and get the success and money , you still have people and issues just haunting you. In life , nothing is certain not even life itself. So what is life really about. I just really don’t get it. You work hard all your life but then one day you die and you can’t even use the labors of your hard work. You take time to  work for everything but in the end none of that ever matters.
You can have family and friends but not even their love can help you . In the end it is all futile .By the time 4017 , we will probably be showcased in a museum. We will be history . Sometimes I think I should just quit and head up to the Himalayas and meditate till I find bliss and stay there forever.ohh I guess this is just one of those days.

Comments