For he who loved me at my worst.


It is the little things you do that always leaves me breathless . You have no idea just how you make my heart beat fast and slow at the same time.

It is how you look at me with so much passion and  tender intensity.It makes me feel all weak and warm inside.

It is how you treat me even when I make you mad. How you set your ego aside and work things out.

How we can just lay in bed and talk and feel safe even with our deepest secrets. The trust is definitely what has made this easy.

It is how much you fight for me , for us .. even when I push you away.It is amazing how you got me to trust you enough to stay for good.

It's how you never did let go or run for the hills when it got worse but instead you held on and now we are better than ever.

It is how you hold me and kiss my forehead when I feel like my world is crushing.

It is how you believe in me even when I have lost faith in myself.

It’s how you love me for the imperfect mess that I am .

How you have my back and I know you will catch me when I fall
It’s how you kiss me when you want me to shut the hell up.

But mostly it is how you forgive me and understand that I am not perfect. That I may have a past but you are ready to make me your future.

How you took all the broken pieces and made me way happier than I deserved.

 We may not be perfect but we’re perfectly imperfect.

You make it so easy to love you. I can’t truly tell you how much you mean to me but I want to show you.

Thanks for being different from the rest, for being there when I need you, for being kind and thoughtful.

Thank you for making me smile even through the tears. You have made me so happy the world looks like a ball of rainbows and unicorns.

Thank you for seeing me and appreciating what I have to give.Even the simple things like cooking, cleaning etc

Thank you for allowing me to have an opinion and being man enough to respect them and not being threatened by my ambitions.Honestly thank you for being broad-minded.

Thank you for being truthful even when it hurts. For always taking responsibility of your actions.

Thank you for not doing shady and cruel stuff and then turn around and say I am dramatic when I react .

Thank you for keeping your promises ,no one has ever done that for me before.

Thank you for making me laugh and just be my goofy ,kinda crazy good me. I don't remember laughing this much in a relationship.

Thank you for showing me that loving someone is not a weakness or something to be ashamed of. For showing me that loving someone is brave and it is even magical when they hold on to you too.

But mostly of all thank you for understanding that I was hurt before and for being kind enough not to put me through the same shit again.

I can write a whole novel just thanking you but it still won’t be enough.
So here is my love letter to you. It is just my way to appreciate you . You are an amazing man , you literally rock my world and I love you beyond infinity.

Comments