Prince charming vs the frogs

A friend asked me what I really want from a relationship
.I want a relationship where I feel special and loved. I want  a man who knows how to handle me  because let's face it I am a lot to handle. I want a whirlwind romance ,I want to be swept off my feet with how thoughtful and romantic my partner is. I want a partner who I can tell anything and he wont judge me .I want a person who can see me for me. Someone who will see my broken state and still love me for being that vulnerable. Someone who will see my strength and independence and have enough balls to still stick around. Someone who will just show up and be in the moment and look at me and think damn!! how did I get this lucky?
Someone who will look at me and see perfect imperfection. Someone I can be goofy with and still he wont love me less. Someone who will fight to keep me by his side because he just doesn't want me but he needs me. Someone who will motivate and inspire me everyday. Someone who will surprise me with a simple gift because he just wanted to remind me how special I am to him. Someone who is ready to make me his queen and to tell the whole world that he is cuckoo about me. You may think this is too much but I am not asking for something I cant give back in return .Someone who will truly let me in and allow me to love him. It is not a soap opera ,It is about two people being there for one another through thick and thin .In the meantime I would rather chill with a novel ,watch a teleserye and continue to love me because I wont settle for less. I want someone to gaze into my eyes as Xian Lim looks at Kim Chiu on and off camera.(see featured pic).I figured one great love  with my long awaited prince charming is better than a few short lived ones with  frogs.(no pun intended)

Comments