Rockonolo (Remix)


I saw the big names on this song and I  thought well it will be a great song.I mean it features Diamond Platinumz, Mohombi and Franko, and Lumino.These are quite big names in the African industry.I am not impressed by the song, maybe because I expected more.The only person who really caught my attention is Diamond and Franko. The song just honestly feel noisy instead of whatever it is they wanted it to sound like.
The video is okayish and I really don't have much to say on this remix.It really was not taken to any other level.Dont get me wrong it is not a bad song.it is just that considering all the musicians involved it could have done better.
Anyway here is the link and you can decide if you are really feeling it .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRUC5_7DxAo

Comments