If my life was a movie ........

"If my life was a movie, I would script  it so differently.Starting with the scene where you left me
See I changed the part where I break down into tears If my life was a movie"
 Those are the famous lyrics to Ashley Tisdale's song "If my life was a movie ".

It got me thinking if I could produce and direct my life like a true Hollywood movie what would i do differently.
To tell you the truth  I would write my story so differently I would definitely change a few things and it would be the best life ever.
I would most definitely still have my daughter,that part I would never change for anything .I would direct it perfectly and smoothly.I would not want any pain or any stress.I would probably run one of the biggest successful media companies.I wouldnt be  as terrible as Miranda Priestly in'' The devil wears prada'' .I would be more like the lady Ne-yo sang about on "Miss Independent"

I would love a man like Derek Shepherd from Grey's Anatomy, we all know that is the stuff a great relationship is made of.Plus who wouldnt want McDreamy ?It would be the most exciting and satisfying relationship ever.We would always be in an honeymoon phase and make our friends crazy because we would always be googly eyed and can't keep our hands to ourselves.

Yes,we shall grow old together and feel accomplished and be amazing parents to our three children The would be great kids ,no drama just a really happy family who just love being there for one another .I would age gracefully probably like Halle Berry  and i would still be one of the hottest ladies around.

I would also be a religious cool person because God is important no matter what life you are leading.
The truth is if my life was a movie I was directing ,it would definitely be all rainbows and happy tears.I would feel very little pain ,just enough to keep me growing and I would rock the hell out of that movie .
Aww how i wish i could do this.


Comments