AJE (remix) - Alikiba Ft. M.I

Aiii ! Ali Kiba will just murder us I tell you.This guys voice is just one of those voices that just 'paragashas' your heart. He can not only sing in fluent Swahili,  and English but he can also sing in French.
He can dance in a suit and make it looks so easy and so so sexy.He is just an incredible entertainer for real. He is also a passionate philanthropist, he does a lot of charities I can tell you so many things why he is amazing and why he is King but let's get to the Aje remix video.
I love this video, I love this song, the original and the remix. The dance in this video is sensual yet upbeat.This guy has moves for real.
MI really brought it and I am definitely impressed.He didn't disappoint and I am really grateful.I am a little sad that Ali Kiba dropped the french part but it is alright we shall always have the original.
All in all, this is one of my favorite jams of the year .For the people who have not seen the video, I don't know what you are waiting for.Here is the link feel free to watch over and over again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtoRQXXjJSI&list=RDDtoRQXXjJSI&index=1

Thanks King Kiba

Comments