P-Square just dropped two hot songs

LORD knows I have been waiting for this new P-Square jam and it just dropped today and I have watched and listened to it over fifty times already. My love for P-Square has always been on another level. I love everything they do and I admit I will always be biased when it comes to them.
 Now the song is called '' Away '' The video is great, and  I particularly love the fact it is just simple yet classy. I love the dancers and I just love the song.The lyrics are as usual on point and just feel like they are written from the heart. The beat is just easy smooth with just the right tempo.Eish, I really love this song.Here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl9VNPzodcY

The other song dropped last week and it is called ''Financial woman ''.The song is a collaboration between P-Square and Phyno.The song does not disappoint.I love the fact that Phyno raps in his mother tongue.
I love the video and everything about it.It is great to see one of Africa's duo back at it again.I am really happy with the two new songs realized.I feel like the year has officially begun.Here is the link.Enjoy these two nice songs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyWWMZVfOOQ

'' Away '' is definitely my favorite jam this year .....

Comments