Diamond Platnumz - Marry You ft. Ne-Yo

I am so happy with this collaboration .I am a big fan of both Ne-yo and Diamond  and  this is a great thing for east African music scene .The song  doesn't disappoint  .Ne-yo starts it off so well with his rich voice he even sings a line in Swahili . I like the fact that Diamond stuck to Swahili and  he delivered as usual . I also love the fact the song has an Afro beat and one can really see it is an African song .He didn't sell out .
The video shot at Beverly Hills is flashy as that is Diamond's style . I like the video ,it starts off with them driving around and ends with Diamond marrying . I just wish Ne-yo and Diamond would have danced more in this video but we cant get everything we want. Overall i think it is a great way for diamond to start the year and we  shall be tuned in  to see more .
 Here is the link to the video . I hope you enjoy the video as much as i did.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdOaBtUvH80


Comments