Year of aspiration

Well,it is just  ten days into the New year and i have been raking my mind thinking of  methods and ways to stick to the resolutions i set a few minutes before the new year  then i realized i really don't need it.See  i finally learned  that all those resolutions are because i desire to be better than i was last year.I therefore decided i will have only one resolution through out the year , i will aspire to  be a better person everyday from now on.
I plan to live more,to enjoy every moment as it is a gift. I hope to love harder and fearless ,to be kind than i was . I want to rediscover myself and be a better writer and just in general be as happy as i can be .All in all i plan to embrace the world and everything that the year will throw at me. I  shall compete with no one other than myself.
I am letting go of all the  bad vibes of last year, i  have learned the lessons i needed from last year's mistakes.I have embraced the flaws i cant change and  now it is time to move forward , to be stronger ,to believe in myself more.
For me 2017 will be an year of aspiring and working towards being better in everything i do.I don't know about you but i hope you have the same plans.
Lets make this  the year where we up our game in our daily today life.There is always room for improvement ,i mean even Beyonce can do another bigger album than lemonade this year. Don't plan it just do it ,old habits are really hard to lose but the secret is creating new better habits,loving and sticking to them. Slowly they will replace the old ones.
Anyway that is just me ,you do you and hopefully we all get want we want from this year.
 I hope we shall have a peaceful election too ,no need to repeat 2007 incident
Enjoy your year people

Comments