Riverdale tv series

Riverdale is an American teen drama television series based on the characters by Archie Comics.Now if you loved series like One Tree Hill,90210  this is the new series you should look for. I personally love it and I have just watched only one episode.  I like the cast and the storyline.I like the dark aspect of the characters they are beautiful people and extremely sad.Everyone has their own issue and secrets and on top of it there is a murderer out there, It can be anyone I am dying to find out who dun it. In a way, it feels like Gossip Girl again but without Chuck Bass.  With so many series being canceled or ending we shall need something new to fill the void. This is a great series to enjoy as we mourn the end of Pretty Little Liars.
I  hope you also enjoy it get it online @123movies or wait to get it from your movie guy.

Comments