Tiga wanna !!

 I really wont go into the whole debate whether  this song is a gospel or not  .I like the message in this song .I am a big, big fan of Willy Paul ,I love everything he does and this is no exception.I think he is very talented but  so misunderstood.
Back to the song,from the start this song is just great ,I mean the beats are sick and Willy Paul starts his lyrics well according to me.Some people may disagree with this but i think Willy Paul truly holds his own in this ,i cant say the same for Size 8 .I particularly don't like how she starts her introduction.Yes we know you are  Mama Wambo and we respect that but nah!
The video is great ,i like the energy ,the dances and everything is superb  and can some one tell us who dresses Willy Paul because his swag is always on point.
I am going to say this again i love this song and let the haters hate  after all to each his own .
Here is the link to the song .....enjoy it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFdfgxzRksI

Comments