Do you call him baby or papa !

I was listening to the beautiful Simi's song love don't care .It is a beautiful song and the video is just amazing and simple .I am just not in agreement  with the message.I know it has been said that love is blind but i tend to believe it is logical at least.
How can you justify dating a man older than your own father ,Do you call him baby or papa! Most men that age have children your age and you are probably a sign of late middle -life crisis.It especially annoys me when  you are there acting lovey dovey in social media ,sitting on his lap and kissing him ,i get you must be confused because he showers you with gift but he is not Santa Claus.
Don't get me started on the man ,first of all is he still married and what is a grown man like him doing sleeping with a young girl more than half his age .It is really a pitiful sight  .I know that it seems like a good idea to get a sponsor but i would rather work hard ,date my young guy  instead of making kiss kiss faces with Mr sponsor's wrinkled face.
 And the young men who are dating women almost twice their mother's age  shame  on you ! I must admit though that men rarely come out an say it openly the way girls do but it is still very wrong .Man up and start working for your own riches stop leeching off an  old woman desperate for some young thing to shake up her bed .
 I  would also like to clarify that just because a woman is successful it is not because of a sponsor some of us work  hard and have  no dreams of living off a sponsor .For those being sponsored you make go ahead and officially catch feelings .
On another note here is the  link to  Simi's song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YthMTby33d8

Comments