Let's remember Obama's dignity &class

 As  the world's first black president  prepares to leave the White House what will you remember about him ?
I for one will always remember how he carried himself with great dignity and grace .He had no sex scandals and has continued to wow me with his grace even under very trying times
He has always portrayed  a perfect picture of fatherhood and being a husband . He has spoke  in public about family conveying nothing but the love and respect he has for his own .Forget soap opera's Alejandro girls should start praying for a man like Barrack Obama.
I will also remember his swag , i mean his swag game is on another level.According to his wife ,he has always been ''swagalicious'' He can sing ,he can crack us up with his jokes .He even knows to say ''wahgwan'' .He can diss diplomatically and he knows how to drop the mike!
He is probably one of the coolest president the world has ever had.
I will forever be proud of Obama because of how he has carried himself under such scrutiny and never once has he been offensive or arrogant .
I think we should all remember his dignity ,his grace and his classiness.I will really miss him
.

Comments