Elani's ``love you'' song

As the song starts I just cant help but feel a luhya vibe  in the beats. The song  is  produced by Teddy B and the video is directed by X Antonio . I particularly love the African attires,  from the singers to the dancers ,totally on fleek.I am not a crazy fan of Elani but I do like them.
I love that this video showcases the beautiful sceneries we have especially in our rural homes .I think it is was a great idea to shoot the video wherever they did.
I honestly do think that the lyrics are what lets this song down .The lyrics are just to repetitive  and after the first few minutes I am losing interest .I mean a romantic song that has the name ''I love you '' should make my heart melt or maybe I just live in a soap-opera world. Here is the link below you tell me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUR1F8M288o

Comments